Directions from Dulverton
- From the High Street, take Union Road and go straight over at the give way sign onto Lady Street (B3223).
- Follow Lady Street, which transitions into the Northmoor Road.
- Continue on the B3223 for around 4 miles, at which point you will cross a cattle grid onto Winsford Moor.
- Follow the road round to the right until you reach a T Junction with a white signpost. Turn left taking the road signposted to Tarr Steps crossing over a cattle grid into a smaller area of moor and subsequently over a second cattle grid next to Old Ashway Cottage.
- Continue on from the cottage for 0.4 miles where a stoned drive will appear on the right-hand side with a signpost for Lower Spire.
1 Hour Direct from Bristol Parkway Tiverton Parkway or Taunton
2 Hours Direct from Birmingham New Street to Taunton
2 Hours 16 minutes Direct from Birmingham New Street to Tiverton Parkway
2 hours Direct from London Paddington Tiverton Parkway or Taunton
Drive Time to Lower Spire
Tiverton Parkway 46 minutes Drive
Taunton Train Station 54 minutes Drive
Car Hire available from both Tiverton Parkway and Taunton
Bristol Airport – 1 hour 39 minute drive
Exeter Airport – 1 hour drive
Car Hire available at Exeter Airport and Bristol Airport
G C Stanbury & Son – Dulverton, TA22 9DN (5 Miles)
Murco – Wheddon Cross, TA24 7DR (7 Miles)
Tesco Petrol station – Minehead, TA24 5BY (15 Miles)
Woodside Service – South Molton, EX36 3QP (16 Miles)
Texaco – Minehead, TA24 5RE (16 Miles)
Instavolt Rapid Charging Station: 120kW DC – Exmoor House Car Park, Dulverton, TA22 9HL (5 Miles)
Type 2 Socket Only 7kW – Rest and Be Thankful Inn,Wheddon Cross, TA24 7DR (7 Miles)
Tesla Destination Charger: 13kW – The White Horse,Exford, TA24 7PY – Tesla (Model S/X) x2 (7 Miles)
Pod Point Charging Station Type 2 (Socket Only) x2 7kW – Minehead Town Council, Community Building,TA24 5DP (16 Miles)
What3Words – potions.comforted.analogy
GPS Coordinates – 51.081308179660205, -3.59844744194998
OS grid reference – SS 88132 32574